In order to continue to carry out our impactful work, to provide reliable programs and schedules, and grow our network and reach, we need a more consistent and robust approach to donations and volunteers.
Additionally, we require strategic partners who can help expand our presence and reach. As well as people who can carry out the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the platform.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Partnering with us or making a donation
- Fundraising for our programs and capacity-building events
- Running workshops or training for young people (aged 18-25) and entrepreneurs (aged 22-30)
- Being a mentor or connecting us with women mentors, coaches and counsellors
- Providing specialist pro-bono support for internal projects
- Offering work experience and/or internships to university students/graduates that have benefited from our mentoring and support programs
- Connecting us with other businesses, organizations or community leaders who can support our initiatives
- Providing venues and spaces for our circles, mentoring groups and/or events
- Providing giveaways for our fundraising raffle
- Promoting our work within your networks
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org