The Coaching for Success program, delivered in partnership with the International Coach Federation Foundation, UAE Chapter’s initiative: “Ignite: Engaging Humanity Through Education” is developed for women, aged 18 and above, who would like to access free coaching support to help them deal with life or work challenges, bring about a progression in the workplace and those looking to enter the workforce or return to work after a career break.
- You could be dealing with life challenges
- You could be looking for work
- You could be seeking a career advice or promotion
- You could be looking to establish yourself at management level
- You might want to access coaching to help you overcome some workplace issue
- You might want to improve how you manage and present yourself at work.
Coaching is a process that can help you realize your potential to maximize your performance. The coach can help you learn more about yourself and your abilities and help you formulate your own solutions to problems – the coach will not tell you what to do but will help you think through the options. Coaching provides you with a structured reflective space which can help you make changes. You may wish to explore the following areas with your coach:
- Review your life challenges
- Review your current performance and any related issues to be resolved
- Review your career path and devise goals for the future
- Review leadership skills and decide on development needs
- Agree on development goals and steps to achieve them
- Discuss progress towards your goals and ways to overcome problems encountered