© Copyright 2014, John Lowe – The Lowe Career Profiler: Regent Career Coaching Ltd – All rights reserved.
The trademarks, designs and logos displayed on this site are owned by Regent Career Coaching Ltd.
The use or misuse of this trademarks, designs and logos without our agreement is strictly prohibited.
The contents and functionality on this site are the exclusive property of the affiliated companies. They are provided to you without any warranties or representations about accuracy or completeness. You are granted access to this site as well as the right to download, display and print its contents, provided you do not modify, reproduce and distribute them without our agreement.
What information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site you are asked to enter your name, email, birthdate, entry code, mobile phone, address and education establishment. We gather this information to allow us to contact you with news about The Lowe Career Profiler, our products, promotions and discounts. The information is then used by us to improve the effectiveness of our services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring how our web site is used in order to help us improve our service.
The information we send to you
We will only send you information about The Lowe Career Profiler, events, and news about our products, promotions and discounts, if you register for our newsletter.
How we use 'Cookies' and other information gathering techniques
'Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored on the web browser of your computer. By using cookies, web sites can track visitors, store their passwords, and provide you with customised content. We may store cookies on your computer in order to better serve you on subsequent visits to the site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your settings to prevent this.
Protecting your information
We have put in place various security procedures to safeguard personal information. The actual servers are securely located and are accessible by authorised personnel only.
3 Terms and conditions of membership of The Lowe Career Profiler
Acceptance of terms
1. With respect to all content (both text and graphics) you elect to post on the Members' Area, you grant the The Lowe Career Profiler a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable and worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce and deal with such content by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation in print and in electronic form).
2. The content of the Members' Area is for private, non-commercial use by you.
3. You agree not to use the Members' Area to:
a. post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another person's privacy, hateful, fraudulent, discriminatory, provokes or encourages violence or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
b. impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity;
c. post any content which you do not have a right to post;
d. post any content that may damage the reputation or good will of The Lowe Career Profiler;
e. post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
f. post any content that would infringe any UK laws;
g. harass another;
h. collect or store personal data about other users;
j. post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised commercial advertising or promotional materials;
k. post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. The Lowe Career Profiler reserves all copyright in all content (both text and graphics) created by The Lowe Career Profiler employees. You may not re-purpose, re-publish, or re-present this content in any medium or format without the prior written consent of The Lowe Career Profiler.
6. Users of the Members' Area must be 18 years old or over.
8. The Members' Area may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because The Lowe Career Profiler has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Lowe Career Profileris not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that The Lowe Career Profiler shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. You expressly acknowledge and agree that The Lowe Career Profiler shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting out of or in connection with your use or the inability to use the service or any other matter relating to the service.